Customer Service Agent
IT Jobs in South Africa on July 27, 2017
Job Category: Information Technology
Kempton Park, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
Looking for Customer Service Agent for a reputable company requires a Customer Service Agent who will be based in Kempton Park.
• Matric/ senior certificate
• Knowledge of the domestic freight industry
• Well-developed organisational skills.
• Must have a sense of urgency to handle extreme pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines.
• Be able to identify problems relating to operations /returns and provide constructive feedback.
• Computer literacy: (Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook).
Please apply with your CV with indicate the subject as ‘Customer Service Agent’ or contact Sue van Vuuren on 0315628001. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Follow-up on verbal proof of delivery confirmation with branches and service providers
• Investigate all delivery exceptions and update system accordingly
• Ensure accurate record keeping at all times
• Obtain authorisation for returns
• Obtain and check the quality of the supporting returns documentation
• Follow up on all outstanding deliveries with service providers and branches
• Assist in managing and resolving queries related to returns
• Oversee all booking deliveries
(Please send your Profile to this Email for further communications)